M.D., P.C., Ph.D., FACOG, FAACS
Neil C. Goodman, MD.
Accredited for Office-Based Surgery at New Radiance
Has Earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
Dr. Neil C. Goodman, specializes in Smart laser liposuction and fat transfer to buttocks (Brazilian Butt LIft)and breast and cellulite reduction.
Dr. Neil Goodman is a truly gifted Cosmetic surgeon who has perfected body contouring, obtaining results that far exceed the norm.* He has performed over 5,500 laser & liposuction procedures and with this vast experience he trains other doctors on his perfected tumescent lipolysis techniques and fat transfer to breast and buttocks.*
*Any claims made on this website are intended to provide information about procedures provided at our office. Realistic Individual results will be discussed with you based on your information with an initial consult with Dr. Goodman, who has performed over 5,500 liposuction procedures. (see site footer for more information)
Fellow of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and American Society for Lasers in Medicine & Surgery.
Lead Investigator and luminary for Laser Lipolysis equipment for Palomar Medical Technologies.
Has performed over 10,000 cosmetic procedures including Liposuction, Laser liposuction, Fat transfer to buttocks and breast, Botox, Dermal Fillers, and Fractional Skin Resurfacing procedures.
- American Board of Ob/Gyn, certified 1980 (life time status)
- American Board of Ob/Gyn, voluntary re-certification in 1993
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Brooklyn College of CUNY, B.S., 1963-1967
- Polytechnic Inst. of Brooklyn, PH.D 1967-1971
- University of Miami School of Medicine, M.D. 1972-1974
- Internship & Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Bronx Municipal & Albert Einstein Hospitals, 1974-78
- Private Practice of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1978-2006, owner and employee of Westchester-Bronx Ob/Gyn Group P.C. at 1990 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers, N.Y. 10710
- Medical Director of MD Cosmetic & Laser Centers of New York, 2002-2006
- Lecturer for Cosmetic & Laser Consultants, LTD, 2004-present, specializing in Aesthetic Procedures including Laser/IPL Treatments for hair removal, vein obliteration, and photorejuvenation, standard and innovative Botox techniques, Cosmetic Fillers, Liposuction under local anesthesia and other office based cosmetic procedures
- Lecturer and Trainer for Botox® Cosmetic, named to Allergan’s National Faculty Speakers List in 2005
- Named to best Ob/Gyn doctors list in Westchester County and Greenwich Connecticut by Westchester Wag Magazine in 2004 and 2005
- Luminary for Palomar Technologies Inc., Sciton Technology, and Alma Lasers Inc. 2005-2009
- Founding Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Gynecologists (www.aaocg.org) in 2007
- Office Gynecology and Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Procedures Practice 2007-2008 at Lite Touch Medical P.C. in New York City, N.Y. and Lite Touch Medical of Westchester P.C. in White Plains, N.Y.
- Clinical Investigator for new Laser Assisted Liposuction Equipment for Sciton and Palomar Technologies
- Lawrence Hospital, Bronxville, N.Y. Attending Physician, Ob. Gyn. Dept.
- Albert Einstein Hospital and Medical School, Bronx, N.Y., Voluntary Attending Physician in Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynecology
AREAS OF SPECIAL INTEREST:
- Information Technology Applications in Ob/Gyn Practice
- Medical Aesthetics for Ob/Gyn Patients
- Innovative Botox and Cosmetic Filler Techniques
- Laser and Intense Pulsed Light Treatments in Gynecology & Medical Aesthetics
- Laser Assisted Liposuction and Skin Tightening
- Vaginal rejuvenation procedures